01.accomodation

08.site guide

condo unit prices | Prices for the condo units at STX Resort.

homeSTX RESORTcondo unit prices

SHARE

condo unit membership price (1/10 account)

(in KRW)
condo unit membership price
Unit type Unit price Down payment (10%) Intermediate payments The remainder (30%)
Second payment (30%) Third payment (30%)
92.39㎡ 26,552,500 2,655,250 7,965,750 7,965,750 7,965,750
138.59㎡ 41,920,000 4,192,000 12,576,000 12,576,000 12,576,000
143.72㎡ 43,480,000 4,348,000 13,044,000 13,044,000 13,044,000
145.64㎡ 44,060,000 4,406,000 13,218,000 13,218,000 13,218,000

* The intermediate payments must be made every two months after the down payment deposit has been paid.

when paid in a lump sum (5% off the total unit price)

(in KRW)
when paid in a lump sum
Unit type Unit price You save Unit price after discount Payments
Down payment (10%) The remainder (90%)
92.39㎡ 26,552,500 1,327,625 25,224,875 2,522,488 22,702,387
138.59㎡ 41,920,000 2,096,000 39,824,000 3,982,400 35,841,600
143.72㎡ 43,480,000 2,174,000 41,306,000 4,130,600 37,175,400
145.64㎡ 44,060,000 2,203,000 41,857,000 4,185,700 37,671,300

* The above pricing schedule is applicable if the remainder is paid within thirty (30) days after the down payment deposit
   has been paid.

number of membership cards issued (A corporate account is issued five to six anonymous corporate membership cards.)

number of membership cards issued
sort 92.39㎡ 138.59㎡ 143.72㎡ 145.64㎡
Anonymous corporate
membership cards issued
5 6 6 6

* The days allocated per account per year are 35 days for 1/10 account and 70 days for 1/5 account. Your account may
  exceed its quota only If there are enough rooms available.

information

509, Cheongwa-ro, Nongam-myeon, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea
(82)54-460-5000
Business Registration Number : 104-86-11583
Representative Officer : Kim Kae-Jung
Privacy Administrator : Yang Jae-Ho

request

Call us today
Reservation information : 054-460-5400
Group reservation : 02-311-9422,3

introduction

STX Resort aims to bring you the first-class quality service to enhance the quality of your life.