|items||The Deluxe||The Suite||The Royal Suite|
* Peak season : Mid July to mid August every year; Off-season : The rest days of the year.
* Weekends : Fridays, Saturdays, and the day immediately before a national
holiday; weekdays: the days not defined in “Weekends.”
* Membership rates : the room rates for membership holders.
* Introductory membership rates : the room rates for the guests who stay at the condo by invitations
from membership holders.
* Weekend stays are offered free breakfast for two.
(These definitions are subject to change in the future)
|Applicable for||Housekeeping||Cleaning fee|
|Free of charge||Kitchen area||Linen||The whole room|
|One free cleaning
per a four-night
taking out the trash
|For the guests
who fail to meet the
|Swimming suit rental||2,000|
|Locker key (in case of loss)||10,000|
|Breakfast||Porridge of the day||12,000|
|Dried pollack and tofu soup||13,000|
|Brunch/Lunch||A bowl of rice with assorted mountain
herbs and vegetables
|Authentic soybean stew
(the Korean-style miso soup)
|Pork kimchi stew||15,000|
|Mungyeong pork roast and soybean stew||25,000|
|Short rib stew (beef)||30,000|
|Smoked salmon salad||15,000|
|Seafood cream pasta||17,000|
|Bar snack and appetizers||Seasoned shell fish in vegetable salad||30,000|
|Assorted fruitsAssorted fruits||35,000|
|Ham and cheese||35,000|
|Omija fruit tea||7,000|
Call us today
Reservation information : 054-460-5400
Group reservation : 02-311-9422,3
STX Resort aims to bring you the first-class quality service to enhance the quality of your life.